Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Newest Development

For those of you who haven't heard and who still check my blog (J, this is you!!), I received my papers (papiers in French) to move to Scotland two weeks ago, so I'll be heading there in 29 weeks. Come December 27, I'm headed across the pond to wherever I find a job. Currently I'm looking at a couple of different prospective lines of work. One would be somewhere in a recording studio. Seeing that my father does own one, and I love music, that would be quite an interesting time. The other is a far-off dream, however, it would be an amazing : www.carnegieclub.co.uk. Living in a castle basically serving rich Scots at a golf resort (yeah, I know, it's winter, but I'll be there till June and I'm sure they have stuff to do during the winter, such as FALCONRY!!!!). That would be quite an experience.

Until then, I graduate in August (granted that I pass the class I'm currently in that I really don't like). After graduation, it's just planning for my little excursion. My excursion to rolling hills, bagpipes, haggis, and endless, sweet, endless Guinness.

So, now most of you think I won't do it, but I will. So there. Believe me.

No comments: